1. he gives kisses now. all day long.
2. aubrey and i have been very sick with what has been going around town over the past few days. we are doing our best to keep the kids well.
3. beetlejuice pants and a fox tail.
4. cinnamon pine cones.
5. birdie's christmas tree art.
6. a dreamy baby.
7. a little green on our plum colored door.
8. in love with the new issue of kinfolk.
9. this morning birdie woke up with a cough and a low-grade fever. keeping her hydrated and resting today.
10. always trying to grab the camera.
11. lots of hot tea with lemon oil these days.
it's been awhile since i have shared some bits + pieces. it's a post that i truly love and will try to share more often. this week has been a rough one. aubrey and i have been very sick. in and out of the doctors office, on antibiotics and supplements, all while trying to keep the kids healthy. i thought we had managed to keep them clear or this terrible bug until this morning when birdie woke up warm to the touch and coughing. i suppose it needs to make it's rounds. i foresee a few more trips to the doctor in our near future. crossing my fingers that we are well by christmas.
hope you are all staying healthy during this cold and flu season. xx