bits + pieces.
2. a new to me rug.
3. roasted root vegetables with parmesan.
4. our learning/family room.
5. cereal and morning frances hugs.
6. i love my nespresso machine.
7. easter shenanigans.
8. fog rolling in through the backyard.
9. easter dinner: roasted pork loin with golden potatoes, shallots, carrots and parsnips, baked mac and cheese, carrot soup, dijon au gratin potatoes and strawberry spinach salad.
i know that i normally post bits + pieces on friday's but my "blogging schedule" if one would call it that, is out the window at the moment. i'm still trying to figure that one out again.
i received an email today that touched me deeply. an amazing young girl named poppy teare, who was a big fan of this family of mine, lost her battle with cancer recently. her father emailed to tell me that she was a fan and that he has created a memorial website for her called ilovepoppy.org. poppy was beautiful, a talented artist and i am honored that she found something she liked that i could offer. my heart goes out to the teare family.