bits + pieces of our week.
1. "YIS SEN MUZIK?" (that's "listen to music?" in birdie talk.)
2. heavy butter, light vegemite, sliced tomato and melted havarti cheese on sour dough... my new favorite breakfast.
3. the newly thrifted woven dove blanket that i am crrrazy about.
4. a little sweetie and when i say sweetie i mean it. this girl is pure honey.
5. that perfect avocado that soon became guacamole.
6. mama/birdie bubble bath and the beloved mr. crab.
7. a quiet lobster ravioli lunch for one.
8. a bird, a croissant and a few fluffy friends, many borrowed from juju and sissy.
9. the print that i had been lusting over for some time, sent to me by a dear reader. thank you sarah!
10. chasing boys.
11. a homemade pizza pie. half for her, half for him.
12. those little yellow rain shoes that she fancies so much.
13. sweetie take two.
this weekend will be full of more rain and puddle jumping i predict, at least the forecast tells me so and i believe it. we plan on making a few quick pop-ins to the thrift stores and visiting our secret antique spot. we are on the hunt to find a couple of small tables for here and there and some new curtains for our bedroom. we also hope to catch up on laundry and start packing for a much needed get away to the country. we are escaping to the ranch (where we got married) for a few days to rest and relax and enjoy good meals with best friends.
i hope your weekend is dry and full of sunshine.