bits + pieces. our trip to chicago.
we had fun. a lot of fun. this place felt a little like home and i cannot wait to go back and bring the other kids. i think they will love it as much as i do. this post took me far to long to compose. choosing photos was quite difficult. we took so many and they are all beautiful.
1. where we called home for the past five days. thank you public hotel for the comfortable room and the incredible hospitality.
2. i fell madly in love with this city.
3. playing with the old "shoes."
4. a great cup of coffee.
5. she loves to look at herself in the mirror and talk to "gem burd."
6. instagraming with sarah fortune. love her.
7. lmnop. a cute children's boutique that i tried to go to several times only to find it was closed during our entire trip. sad face.
8. those blond curls.
9. the most beautiful bicycles.
10. holding fins with pingu while crossing the street.
11. knocking on pretty doors and shouting "yemme yin. pweeeease."
12. another stop at another strangers door. she likes to climb stairs and see if anyone is home.
13. a self portrait.
14. acting silly in her new hand knit sweater by honor dunn.
15. hotel naps.
16. neighborhood strolls.
17. a bird and a beluga whale.
18. italian ice on the stoop.
19. the most amazing cousin.
20. new little friends and water balloons. this is the most wonderful park, it could possibly be the thing i will miss most about this city.
21. hanging at matt and stevie's beautiful apartment.
22. a chicago lunch.
23. chicago is so clean and so pretty. if we were to ever move to another big city, i think this would be the city for me.
oh chicago, you had us at hello.