hello you. for me it's still thursday... it's 2:13 am and i can't sleep, so i thought i'd get a little head start on tomorrow and blog it up! i may blog again on my actual friday...maybe...perhaps...we shall see.
i'm sooo curious as to what you are up to this weekend.
here's what i'm up to...
1. making pom poms. le duh...
2. a little thrifting.
3. going to the market to buy fresh peaches & plums for my
"milla plum inspired peach & plum pies in a jar."
4. baskets & baskets full of laundry. (i'm behind this week.)
5. planning my sunday dinner menu. sunday night is my new attempt at making a full blown home cooked meal complete with salad, sides and everything. the goal is for each sunday supper to be a success and to document it along with photo's and recipes here on le blog.
6. get my freakin' new website up or at least be closer to launching.
7. do a little jig in my living room while listening to records.
8. work on the new bleubird newletter.
9. mommy and me date with my little man.
10. painting finger nails & toes with the plum.
11. a few fun lamp re-vamp projects.
12. pulling clothes for a bleubird shoot next week.
13. pumpkin patch.
14. catching up on email. my inbox is mad at me.
15. possibly paint my living room.
16. go see where the wild things are.
17. quit smoking.
i have this awesome bay window above my kitchen sink that i would love to fill up with pretty flowers and use tin cans instead of jars or vases for a change. i think it looks so puuurty. source.
i'm going to try to sleep now & dream of...
source: we heart it.
night lovesssss. miss james.
footnote: thank you so much for the wonderful ideas, questions and comments in the last post. keep em' comin please. i can never have enough feedback. XO.